Easter

I love Easter and this Easter seemed to be especially Easterly! :-) Complete with new clothes for church, a wonderful church service, an Easter egg hunt, and fried chicken - it was great! Here are some oh so cute pics from the weekend!

Aimee and Cody are vying for rights to the window so they can peek out at "the Easter Bunny" otherwise known as Daddy hiding the Easter eggs.
The chase and hunt is on!



We traveled to visit family for the weekend and had a picture in our Easter finery!

Even with all of the festivities, I did not find it difficult to forget what the holiday is truly about, the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I usually watch the movie "The Passion of the Christ" and since we were visiting family over the weekend I missed watching it but a video shown at church was just as powerful in remembering what Jesus did to give me eternal life with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!