God's Provision

I am blessed. Over and over I am blessed. Today just proved another of God's blessings He has given me. Our van had major issues and we had the money to pay for them! I am so thankful! With tight finances while Sam is in school it is great to see how God provides that I wouldn't want it any other way. If I had more money, a better car, a bigger place to live, a healthier family, a better, bigger, more, etc., I would not be able to see God as clearly as I see God in the "weaknesses" in my life. "For when I am weak, He makes me strong." Thank you God for proving Yourself to me in my weak moments and for allowing those moments to mold and shape me into a person more like You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!