Life in an apartment

Craziness - due to sickness the kids bedroom needed to be cleaned royally so I decided to rearrange furniture in their room. They both have discovered the art of climbing out of their beds onto the changing table and into their siblings' bed. And they love to jump in their beds which in turn knocks their bed against the wall and I'm sure even though they haven't complained that this wakes the dead in our apartment building. So I moved the beds to a place where I think they will be cornered and will not disturb the neighbors when they jump. Could I teach my kids to not jump in their beds, yes. But its one of those things that I don't see the need and they look so cute jumping simultaneously together! Someday we will get Aimee a bigger bed but for now I think she's doing fine in a crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!