- Confessions of a Not So Perfect Pastor's Wife - this girl is quiet when it comes to conversing in "blogworld" - I honestly don't know very much about her but let me tell you - her writing speaks volumes! I love her posts about ministry and her sense of humor is perfect! Okay - perfect for me!!
- Life is a Bowl of Wedgies - Yes that's really what it's called!! Yup - this is another Pastor's wife blog that I love! I just found her and she's taking a bloggy break right now (sad!) but I fell in love with her. She too has an amazing sense of humor and quite a few times while exploring her site I have cracked up royally! Love that!
- Beautiful Mommy Feet - I love this girl! She is so personable and she prompts me to think about some interesting topics simply because she is thinking about them! And yes, another Pastor's wife!
- Hidden Treasures - I truly enjoy her blog and we seem to enjoy doing a lot of the same things!
- Narrow Way Wife - I was first introduced to her when she wrote to me and I have enjoyed her blog ever since! It's exciting to see how God is working in her family!
The Criteria: The Liebster is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.
The Rules: You must mention and link to the person who awarded you the Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think are worthy of the Liebster!
‘Liebster’ means “favorite” or “dearest” in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers.
In accepting this award, I agree to:
Thank the person who gave me the award, and link back to their blog
- copy and paste the award to my blog
- reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
- pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor