Stringer Mama Liebster Award Winners!

In the middle of the Birthday Gifts to Jesus Series Jolene from The Alabaster Jar was so sweet and awarded me with the Liebster Award. Yes, I know. I had no clue either what it was! Fortunately Jolene explained it in her post so I am able to tell you about it too! It's an award for bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers. But first let me forward this award on to five other blogs that are a huge blessing to me!


  • Confessions of a Not So Perfect Pastor's Wife - this girl is quiet when it comes to conversing in "blogworld" - I honestly don't know very much about her but let me tell you - her writing speaks volumes! I love her posts about ministry and her sense of humor is perfect! Okay - perfect for me!! 
  • Life is a Bowl of Wedgies - Yes that's really what it's called!! Yup - this is another Pastor's wife blog that I love! I just found her and she's taking a bloggy break right now (sad!) but I fell in love with her. She too has an amazing sense of humor and quite a few times while exploring her site I have cracked up royally! Love that! 
  • Beautiful Mommy Feet - I love this girl! She is so personable and she prompts me to think about some interesting topics simply because she is thinking about them! And yes, another Pastor's wife! 
  • Hidden Treasures - I truly enjoy her blog and we seem to enjoy doing a lot of the same things! 
  • Narrow Way Wife - I was first introduced to her when she wrote to me and I have enjoyed her blog ever since! It's exciting to see how God is working in her family! 


The rules to accept are:

The Criteria: The Liebster is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.

The Rules: You must mention and link to the person who awarded you the Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think are worthy of the Liebster!

‘Liebster’ means “favorite” or “dearest” in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers.

In accepting this award, I agree to:

Thank the person who gave me the award, and link back to their blog

- copy and paste the award to my blog

- reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog

- pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor

So once again thank you Jolene for the honor!! Now hop on over and visit these wonderful blogs!


In HIS Grip, 
               

2 comments:

  1. I just found your site through Paula's hopeful Future. I'm excited to learn from you in the New Year and you have several things on this list I need to get better about so I'm happy you'll be writing about it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out and kind words! Happy New Year my friend. I look forward to reading more of your blog this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!