CHRISTmas BLOG HOP!

Merry CHRISTmas
It's time for the CHRISTmas Blog Hop! This blog hop will last from now through Wednesday the 28th so you have plenty of time to link-up all about your Christmas! Anything goes but I would LOVE to hear about how you celebrated Jesus birthday with any special family traditions! Posts with your kiddos opening presents is just fine too. 

The only thing I ask is that you include this button so if people missed out on the Birthday Gifts for Jesus Series, they can read about it and maybe tuck some ideas away for next year! 



Now go link up!! :0)

In HIS Grip, 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!