Guest Post at Becoming a Strong Woman of God

As a part of Becoming a Strong Woman of God's 30 Days of Being Thankful Challenge I was asked to guest post for her! Head on over there and check it out and if you haven't visited her blog before take a look around!  She has been a blessing to me on several occasions.


Oh and did you get the clue on Facebook this morning about the up and coming giveaway?? 
Here's the blog clue for the day! 

Children will love them! Mine do! 
In HIS Grip, 
               

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post it has given me something to add to my family in teaching them to more thankful.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!