A Defining Moment

I will never forget the gray room, the nurse’s hands,
the doctor’s puzzled expression and my tears. 
Oh my tears.


 I was in shock. My baby was gone. 
As soon as they turned on the ultrasound and zoned in on my baby’s little body I knew my little girl was with Jesus and no longer with me. 
The little person who had seemingly jumped for joy the first time my hubbie and I saw her was still. 


So still.

My heart broke.


For the rest of this post you will have to head on over to Beautiful Mommy Feet where I am guest posting for her testimony series throughout the month of November.




Photobucket



In HIS Grip, 
               

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ann,
    Thank you for sharing your heart - your story is beautiful. My heart was anguishing along with you, but I felt so much relief when God surrounded you and filled you with His perfect peace. Only God...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and telling us about your sweat little baby girl. When we lose a child on this earth our hearts are drawn heavenward. We look forward to the day we can all be reunited in heaven praising our Lord. The Lord gives us His love and strength when it is so needed. I have a little 4 year old boy who went to heaven as well. I know what it is like to have God's peace and love wrapped around you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!