Happy 4th Birthday Aimee Girl!

Four years ago I started my journey as a mommy. Four years ago I felt my heart grow in an amazing sudden motion. Four years ago my Aimee girl was born. I can't believe that she is soooo OLD! Now I know, four years old is like nothing but to me - she is older than she should be! Now this girl is helping me with the dishes and scrubbing pans in my sink. She knows all of her ABC's (Capital letters anyway!) and the sounds that they make. She answers the phone for me and she can sing her baby sister to sleep. She loves to play computer games and go to the library. She claims everyone as her "new best friend" and knows no strangers. She is my beautiful, wonderful baby girl growing up so very fast. I love you sweetheart!



post signature

1 comment:

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!