Our Christmas 2010

We had such a blessed Christmas this year! I just have to share some great pics from our Christmas celebrating!! 

Last weekend we went to Illinois and celebrated with Sam's family. We had tons of fun celebrating with Sam's parents and then again with his Grandma. We also were given free tickets to a Rivermen hockey game (Go Rivermen!). They lost, but we won $20 to our favorite restaurant in Peoria, Avanti's. Mmmm I want a gondola just thinking about it! So that was great! Cody LOVED the hockey game and still talks about hockey. I wonder where he got that love from??? Many people are surprised to hear my hubbie used to play hockey and was a goalie at Liberty University. My kids definitely picked up on daddy's and now mommy's love of hockey.

Here are some pics of the kids fingerpainting boxes to give to grandparents. Wow! they LOVED it! But guess who got squeamish about getting ucky! Cody! of all people! I thought for sure Aimee would have issues but she was in 7th heaven! Cody felt the need to wash his hands FIVE times during this process! 


On Christmas Eve we got about 5 inches of snow and Daddy and Aimee and Cody went out and played for 2 hours building a snow fort! Let me tell you, I've never seen such pink noses and fingers! They had a blast!  


Here's Cody's "bicycle" for Christmas - he definitely needs to work on his driving skills but daddy's working on that! Cody loves it! 


And of course, who can resist CANDY!  


Aimee got little "dollies" for her dollhouse - she was very excited about them and quickly named the little girls Felicity and Natalie just like her 2 cousins. 


I think this pic is my FAVORITE! Who would have thought a view finder would bring so much excitement! 


And of course, if you've been following my blog lately, you can see the "dollyhouse" was a GREAT hit! Everyone got in on playing with it and oohing and ahhing at all of it's pieces! Absolutely wonderful! 

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas not only because we enjoyed giving gifts to each other but because the family memories were very sweet and the reflection on all that God has given us this Christmas was much needed as well! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!
post signature


1 comment:

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!