Simple Things - Thanksgiving!

Outside my window... the leaves are falling or have already fallen I'm totally looking forward to the first snow! Any day now . . . right?

I am thinking... about the meaning of the song "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" did you know that the song is over 500 years old and in today's understanding of the language would be better sung God make you mighty gentlemen? My husband just read that and shared it with me.
I am thankful for... my husband and how blessed I am to have him!

From the learning rooms... We are learning about the letter L and leaves! Perfect for this fall time!

From the kitchen... my yummy homemade turkey noodle soup is simmering away ready to eat really soon!

I am wearing... comfy maternity clothes!

I am creating... in my craft room I have tons of Christmas presents beginning to take shape! Shhhh it's a secret!

I am going... to Illinois for Thanksgiving!

I am reading... my Real Simple magazine - LOVE this mag!

I am hoping... that the new year will be a year of moving and going to the church where God wants us!

I am hearing... My husband cleaning in the kitchen and the kids chatting about their coloring pages!

Around the house... my laundry is done, the house is fairly clean and I'm accomplishing a lot in my day!

One of my favorite things... the holidays!!!! They start off with a bang at my in-laws with a big family reunion then on to Christmas! Love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hoping to finish rearranging my craft room and sorting the kids clothes - again!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... our city just built a new playground and the kids LOVE it! We actually try to drive around it instead of right by it so our kids won't know it was on the way!
 
 

this post is linked up with Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!