Grandma and Mom's Birthday Bash!

So I normally don't do this on my blog but it's the easiest way for me to allow family to see pics from my mom's and my Grandma's surprise birthday party that I hosted about a week ago! So if you're family I'm sure you'll enjoy this! If you are a friend feel free to take a peek at our family get-together!



The Birthday girls!!!


All 4 sisters!



4 Generations! Grandma is 75, Mom is 50, Katie is 25 and Natalie is 0! How often does that happen??




Brad and Marie Hansen's Family


Brad and Marie's grandkids! Aimee - 3, Cody - 2 and Felicity - 2




Don and LaDonna Harper - Grandma's sister


Kathy loving on Natalie! Big smiles!



Only picture I got of Tiffany! She must have slipped out before pictures! But I know my kids had a BLAST playing with her little girls!

Thanks to all who were able to make the day extra special for Grandma and my mom and her sisters! I think everyone can agree it was a wonderful time of catching up! If you would like a copy of one of the pictures here feel free to right click and open in a new window and save the picture in your own picture files!

Love you all!



1 comment:

  1. Ann, That was a really wonderful thing for you to do for not only your Mom and your Grandma, it was a wonderful gift to us all; very special.

    Thank you,

    Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!