Dirt Dessert Recipe

I actually had a lot of trouble finding this recipe so I ended up combining and altering 5 different recipes!

Here's what I came up with!

1 1/2 packages of Oreos (Oreos are best - the other ones get soggy easier)
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 cup sugar
1/2 stick of butter
2 boxes of Chocolate pudding mix
4 cups of milk
1 container of Cool Whip

Crush all of the Oreos and set them aside. Mix cream cheese, sugar and butter together. Set aside. Mix pudding mix and milk together as it says to do on the box. Fold in Cool Whip, and fold in the Cream cheese mixture. Add 2/3 of the crushed Oreos. Mix well and chill until just before you want to use it. Pour in your special container. I used a dump truck for my son's birthday but I've also made it for Ladies Spring Banquets by putting it in flower pots with fake flowers stuck in them. Or if you have a ton of people - fill up a new flower box and add a row of flowers! I've also made these and put them in clear individual cups for each person and added gummy worms for an extra little treat! Regardless of how you make it, it's uber YUMMY!!! Unlike the real stuff! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!