The "4th" of July!

The third of July has never really meant anything to me. However, you say 4th of July and memories abound!! You see the 4th of July is my dad's birthday and we always go all out in celebrating with family reunions and get-togethers! It's awesome. Here are some pics of the day!
Oh yea, and my hubbie shaved his head - It's taking me a while but I think I kinda like it! But he's sexy to me no matter how much hair he has on his head! :-) 

It's always fun when your Papa is in the parade! (My dad is driving this ambulance!)

The kids and their "loot" 
My thoughts - This is a TON of corn syrup!

And we can't forget the celebration of my dad's birthday! 
 Not one of my favorites - mainly because I pulled it off start to finish in less than 2 hours but I think Dad liked it nonetheless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!