My 5 Question Interview!

My friend Erin recently participated in a fun interview on her blog and I wanted in on the fun! You can do it too! Just follow the instructions at the bottom of my post! Here are the questions that Erin sent to me.




1. If you could acquire any talent that you lack, what would it be and why?


I would really like to know how to play the piano. Our church is brand new and unfortunately, we do not have a piano player. We have a beautiful piano but no one to play it. I would like to learn and may in the future (as we have recently acquired a piano for our home). But alas, I presently don't even know how to read music! 


2. What is the most rewarding part of being a mom?


My kids in general are rewarding to me even on my "tough" days. The most rewarding part is probably how we learn more about God together. I've discovered that when I'm teaching my kids about God they will respond with something that just blows my mind and teaches me something in return! Very awesome and humbling too!


3. If you weren't married with kids, what would your dream job be? 


That's easy! I would get my Master's in Counseling and be a Counselor on a church staff. However, I am still hoping this will happen - I'm not giving up, it's just been delayed for a while! 


4. God has lead you in a different direction than you planned this past year. What was the greatest lesson you learned through that?


I have learned so many lessons it's ridiculous! To pinpoint one lesson would have to be an all-encompassing one. I have learned that God's plans are NOT my own and I need to be willing to follow Him no matter the insecurities. 


5. What is the greatest sound in the world? 


That's another easy one!  The sound of my kids busting out a praise song either at home, or my favorite when they sing along at church whether they know the words or not! 


Wow great questions Erin! Definitely made me think and helped me focus my perspective on the  blessings that God has given me! 


If you want to play along:
1 - Leave a comment with your blog URL, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your blog with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
6 - Have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to read your answers. Thanks for participating. Your the only one so far.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!