Top 10 about moving!

Another belated post! Shortly after Sam graduated we did it, we moved! After the most chaotic move ever, we are very happily settled in our now seemingly HUGE home! Going from 700 sq. ft. to over 2,000 is incredible! Top 10 Things I am once again blessed with!!!

#1. My very own, no quarters required, WASHER & DRYER!!!

#2. My very own, wonderful, awesome, DISHWASHER!!!

#3. My very own, no longer sharing with my husband and anything else that might have fit into it, CLOSET!!!

#4. My very own, BACKYARD!!!

#5. My very own, (okay I'll share them!) 2 BATHROOMS!!!

#6. My husband's very own, (and no longer on my dining table) STUDY!!!

#7. My kids very own, ABILITY TO MAKE TONS OF NOISE WITHOUT BOTHERING THE NEIGHBORS!!!

#8. My very own, MOM - within a mile of my house!!!

#9. My very own, CHURCH - also within a mile of my house - no more driving an hour and a half on Sundays!!!

#10. My very own house, once again our HOME- oh how we missed you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!