My baby is 3!



Inevitably it was bound to happen, my baby girl is growing up! She now insists that she is not a baby but a little girl. In honor of her we celebrated in style!

She was a princess for a day!
and what would a princess do without a castle?

(for more pictures of the cakes I've made go here)

or a royal carriage to ride on? (okay okay, I'm done! ha ha!)

It was a wonderfully fun day celebrating Aimee's birthday. It seems like only yesterday that she entered our lives and turned everything upside down! But since then it has been a complete joy to be her mother and I couldn't ask for a sweeter little Aimee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!