My New Niece, Natalie!!

Today was very happy for me! I got to hold my newest
niece - Natalie Grace Taylor. 
She is absolutely PRECIOUS!!

She was sleeping for the first part of my visit . . . 


but then she WOKE UP! and showed off her beautiful eyes! 


Needless to say Aunt Ann was thrilled!!
 I got to introduce myself to her the same way I
 introduced myself to her big sister which is 
"Hi! I'm your Aunt Ann, and I will ALWAYS have gum!" 
(notice her foot sticking out! 
she has the longest, skinniest feet ever! so sweet!) 


Happy mommy and daddy enjoying the new addition to their family!


Happy day! I'm very thankful for my new niece and
I know I am going to enjoy watching her grow up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!