Garage Sale Season has officially BEGUN!!!

Since I now live in the most awesome city for garage sales,
I decided to take advantage and this is what I got:

Monies Spent: $45
Double stroller that we DESPERATELY need! Brand new condition too!


Monies Spent: $1
Now being resold on Amazon for $43


onies Spent: $4
My all-time FAVORITE Disney Movie!!! YAY! I was going to buy it new for Aimee's birthday but we couldn't wait and we watched it at the earliest convenience! :-)

Summary:
Total monies spent: $50
Total Monies earned: $43
Damage: -$7

Now if that is not a great garage sale day, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!