So Thankful

I am thankful for so many things:
God, family, friends, children, time, provisions, blessings, love, wisdom, Bible, salvation, books, communication, sleep, food, apartment, parents, the list goes on. Today I am especially thankful for friends.

My best Friend of all is my God and what a Friend He is,
indescribable, holy, perfect - no earthly friends can compare.

My best earthly friend is my husband
The one that I can laugh, cry, play, work, serve and be served.

My friend that I go to when I need wisdom is my mom
I know when I am struggling or lost she is there to help me


I have many friends who are such an encouragement to me and are fun to be around and who I love but today I am mentioning these three friends because they are so very important to me and who I am. I can't imagine my life without these three people and their impact on my life. Thank you my great God
Thank you my wonderful husband
Thank you my sweet mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!