Woo Your Man: Kiss the Ground He Walks On



A very simple and easy idea that I did one year for Valentine's Day involved flower petals and Hershey Kisses. I used like four bags of Hershey Kisses and planted Kisses ALL over the floor - we had a rather small apartment at the time so that helped. Our living room and kitchen and hallway were covered in Hershey Kisses - but only on the floor! 

Then in our shower I used that blue sticky stuff (now I would probably use glue dots!) and stuck flower petals ALL over the inside of our shower. Then I included a sign that said: "Now that I've Kissed the Ground You Walk on and Showered You With Flowers, Would You Please Be My Valentine?" and I signed my name. 


Very simple and not too elaborate but it was special and made the point that I love my man! This would be a good idea to combine with another idea or a gift since most men aren't exactly wowed by chocolate kisses! :0) 

In HIS Grip, 
               

2 comments:

  1. This idea is way too awesome! Your blog is becoming a favorite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series and this post is terrific just like the others! Just letting you know that I am featuring your blog tomorrow at my Monday link-up! Have a wonderful day and thanks for all the inspiration to keep wooing my man!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!