Life in Our Fishbowls Featuring: Raising Mighty Arrows

Every Monday I host a Life in Our Fishbowl link-up for Ministry Wives. On Thursdays I will choose one Ministry wife to feature on Thursday. Today is Heather from Raising Mighty Arrows.

Raising Mighty Arrows

This sweet lady has been an encouragement and blessing to me in the time I have known her through the blog world and I'm sure she would be the same in person too!

Heather submitted a post about "Showing Our Pastor Appreciation" from the perspective of a Pastor's wife that was a blessing to me. Head on over there and check out her sweet spirit!

If you are a Ministry wife (married to a man in ministry as a Pastor, missionary, or evangelist, etc.) and would like to be featured on Life in Our Fishbowl - link up your most recent post from your blog any topic every Monday!


In HIS Grip, 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!