Raising Mighty Arrows Guest Post

Guess what! I am not the ONLY one who emphasizes Pastor's wives on Monday! Heather at Raising Mighty Arrows is a fellow Pastor's wife and she has a heart for those of us serving alongside our Ministry hubbies. She has Minister's Wife Mondays and I wrote a guest post for this series! Here is a little precursor but you will have to hop on over there to read the rest! 

Room At the Cross for You

Room at the Cross for Pastor's Wives

It was Sunday morning worship and the service was drawing to a close. My pastor was giving an invitation asking those who needed to strengthen their relationship with God to come forward and make it public. My heart was heavy and God was speaking to my heart and I knew I must make a change in my life. 

But... going forward? “That’s hard Lord! I can’t do that! Everyone will see me!! It was always hard to go forward before but NOW? I am the PASTOR’S WIFE!!!...




In HIS Grip, 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!