Ta-Da!! New Blog Design!

I have been wanting to change the design of my blog for quite a while but finding the time to learn how to do what I wanted was quite demanding! So I took a little break first for our family vacation (which was wonderful!) and a few more days off from posting so I could focus on the design of my blog! Let me know what you think! Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet, the header is clickable so check out my different pages! And if you would like a prettier button to link to my page - here it is!


Stringer Mama's Blog


I have a lot of exciting things coming up - next week we start our first official day of HOMESCHOOLING!!! Hooray! So if you click on the homeschooling link above, you won't find much there yet - but next week you will! I'll be talking about the Pastor's kids and school, showing off our homeschool room and letting you in on our decision to homeschool!

Are you a new homeschool mom too? Let me know and we can cheer each other on!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Let's see. . . it probably took me about 24 hours or so. I took all of the pictures myself and learned how to do the image mapping which was new for me - I probably took the long way around but being self-taught I'm not complaining! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! I Love your Flowers! So Cute! and your Clothes Pins, what a creative Idea! Even your font choice is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!