My Hubbie Loves Me.

Before we were married, my husband would write these little sayings on the tiniest little papers and slip them to me when we were in class. Or he would text me the sweetest little things. Now, we're married and those little nothings don't happen as much as they used to. BUT last week my hubbie wrote this and emailed it to me. And I have read it OVER and OVER and OVER. :0) 


I just wanted you to know that every day...

-You become more beautiful to me.

-I learn more of the mystery of who you are (and I like it).

-I find that I love you more than the day before.

-You become more of the woman I knew you could be.

-I am never disappointed in my choice to marry you.

-I see the great worth that you have even if others miss it.

-Your smile never changes.

-You are fun to be around and you're my best friend.

-I'd still never spend my best time with anyone else.

-You help me to become a better man.

-You see in me what others don't.

-You understand me when others can't.  :)

-You touch me with a touch that no one else has.

-You can't be replaced.

I love you!

Sam


Awww. . . I love my man! So very much. I couldn't help bragging on him. Valentine's Day is coming and I STILL haven't figured out what I'm going to do. But I will! It's now only 14 days away! Yikes! What are you doing for your man? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!