Thanksgiving Decorations

So I've been a little bit swamped lately! Craziness I tell you! But here is a little something I've been working on that I'm extremely proud about! I know I'm a little behind on my fall decorating but this is more for Thanksgiving decorating so that's ok! So here it is!


Isn't it PURTY?? I love it! I just used my black photoframes and used scrapbooking paper for the background and printed off the letters and wahlah! Actually it took me stinkin forever but it was worth it!


Here is a close up of our thanksgiving tree - it has a ton of different things we are thankful for! LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! All I did was hang a wreath... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat picture frame idea! Your pip berries are cute,too. For the last couple years, we have kept a little "tree" with leaves of thankfulness. It's fun to watch what the kids come up with new things, they are thankful for each year. I absolutely love fall! The decor, just adds that extra special touch. Looks great! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!