Thoughts for the day!


I am thankful for... the new life that grows inside me!

From the kitchen... the pears and pickles that are newly canned and ready to be devoured by my family!

I am wearing... Maternity clothes! Yikes! I can fit into my
regular clothes but these are definitely more comfortable!

I am creating... 3 purple butterfly cakes for a Bridal Shower this weekend

I am going... away for two days tomorrow to spend with my friend helping her get ready for her wedding and hosting her Bridal Shower - busy weekend!

I am reading... Me, Myself and Lies for a Ladies Bible Study right now - excellent!!!

I am hoping... For a healthy baby. I've been pretty unhealthy with morning sickness and hormonal
problems, but I'm totally willing to sacrifice my comfort for a healthy baby.

I am hearing... NOTHING - both Aimee and Cody are snoozing in their beds!

Around the house... I have tons of laundry all in different stages. 1 load folded, 2 loads ready to fold, 1 load in the dryer, and 1 load in the washer and 2 loads ready to go in! Crazy I know, and it's driving
me nuts that I've let it go this long.

One of my favorite things... Lately, fall days! I LOOOOVE the changing seasons especially fall and spring!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Leave tomorrow and have fun making wedding plans with my friend! Then on Sunday my hubbie is preaching in a new church that is looking for a pastor.

Here is picture for a thought I am sharing... I just took some pictures of my brothers who are all growing up so fast! I'm so glad we can be close to them for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your taking part in the simple woman daybook. It's kind of fun isn't it?! :0) Blog is looking good! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!