Home = Haven


When I was growing up my mom would always make it known that her bedroom had first priority in becoming a haven for her and my dad. In all of our moves it had priority in being one of the first rooms to be completely unpacked and a place for her and her husband. She turned that around to me and my sister in our own housekeeping and taught me that that should be the first room to be cleaned or organized. My husband is my priority in my family relations and he should feel that way in our bedroom. Women Living Well is hosting a challenge to  "Make Your Home a Haven" in the month of October. I'm joining up with them and I'm really looking forward to making my haven mindset reach out to the rest of my home and not just the bedroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!