What Will Happen to Stringer Mama?


It's almost here! The launching of Delight Thyself! There appears to be a little confusion as to what will happen to Stringer Mama. So I thought I would let you in on exactly WHAT will happen. 

On March 1st, the majority of posts from Stringer Mama will be exported to the new blog, Delight Thyself. In fact, most of the posts will be fresh and rewritten with current and updated information. They will be organized more by topic and easier to find. So the posts that you love will still be accessible! 

As for the Stringer Mama blog however, it will eventually (not anytime real soon!) be placed into a private setting and kept for only my family's viewing. The blog was originally meant to be for my family and it's going to go back to just that. So if you are subscribed to posts, you will no longer be receiving them. 

That means that if you want to stay connected, trek yourself on over to www.delight-thyself.com and click the Follow button and choose multiple ways to continue receiving my posts! The type of posts will be the same however, there will be more of an emphasis on the awareness of God's impact on everything we do so that even in the mundane, the ordinary and the exciting, we will have a chance to delight ourselves in the Lord! 

Photobucket

I am linked up with: 
These Five of Mine   

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving Delight Thyself already! And I made your sugar scrub this weekend! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!