We are HERE!!

I have SOOOOO much to blog about right now and it WILL be coming but with moving and trying to unpack as much as possible before the baby comes, I can't justify spending much time on my computer! :0/ BUT I do want to let you know that we're all tucked into our beautiful new home and and really really enjoying our new life here in Illinois!

Everyone has been so welcoming both from our church and our new community! We visited a member in the nursing home this morning and now my hubbie is going to be doing a service there occasionally for the residents which will be fantastic! We also visited a pastor in the area that we already knew and had a great time of fellowship with them. Things are happening quickly and it's exciting to see how God has been preparing US to be HERE. And how God has been preparing HERE for US. God likes to show us how He does things like that sometimes and its so AMAZING! 

It may be a week or so before I get back to my regular blogging - I still have another part to my moving series and I have to show you our before and after pictures of what we are doing in our new home! SOOO excited about those! Not to mention in the not to far away future - as in a week according to my doctor - our already 8 pound baby will make an appearance! YAY!!! I'm totally excited about that one too! Have a great one and hang in there with me on this little blogging lag - I have tons to share when I'm able to! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics of your new home . . . and of course pics of your new little one when he/she arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very exciting to hear! Congrats on everything..cannot wait to see pictures. Praying for a healthy labor and baby~ Sarah beth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!