Male Brains vs. Female Brains!

I saw this video for a Valentine's Day message at our church and it makes me laugh every time I see it! It is SOOOO true!!! If you are married or in a relationship or have men in your life at ALL . . . you should watch this! There have been many times in my relationship with my husband where I have to remind myself that he doesn't see things the way I see them and work on communicating with him in a way that will bless and not hinder my husband. God made us differently on purpose! But it wasn't to confuse us or cause tension, it's a beautiful thing how we go together to compliment each other both in strengths and weaknesses! Enjoy!



I am linked up with Sarah Beth at His Loving Presence today!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and love it! My husband is just beginning the ministry journey and will be going to seminary in the fall. We are also trying to conceive our first child. I really enjoyed reading your posts and felt your experiences may be just glimpsing into my future!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!