Few of My Faves: Quotes

I love a good quote! I often write them down in my Bible, put them up on my bulletin board above my kitchen sink, or write them down on a scrap of paper and lose it (ahem!). Regardless, it's great to see how something that someone somewhere said and see how well you remember it, or better yet, how it changes your life. Here are some (but not limited to!) of my favorite quotes.


1. "There is time in every 24-hour period to do everything that is on God's to-do list for my day."  ~ Nancy Leigh Demoss


2. "Someone is following in your footsteps." ~ Unknown


3. "Each day of our lives we make deposits into the memory banks of our children." ~ Chuck Swindoll


4. "Your talk talks and your walk talks but your walk talks louder than your talk talks." ~ Unknown


5. "You can spank the fool out of the child but you cannot spank wisdom into him." ~ Unknown


6. "Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." ~ Corrie ten Boom


7. "I can face the waves, for I trust the One who made the ocean." ~ Unknown


8. "Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." ~ Jim Elliot


Do you have any favorite quotes? If so tell me! And if you have a list of faves, link up so we can all see them too!
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are great, esp love the first one!

    My all time favorite one is probably,

    "Homeschooling naturally is natural. Don’t work to hard on making it artificially schoolish." Dr. Ruth Beechick

    Love quotes, awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love quotes as well..in fact, the ones you posted are great. Here is one for you: excuses only satisfy the ones who make them! That is my sister in law's favorite one and I think it is very true!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!