Ultrasound Pictures!

Last week just before Thanksgiving - I had the precious gift of seeing my baby! I was not able to have an early ultrasound like I had received with my previous babies and the last ultrasound had some very difficult memories so I was very nervous about the health of this little precious one. But God has blessed me with a very healthy little one that Momma just has to brag about! 







SOOOO in love with this baby and I can't wait til I can hold him or her in my arms! Love you little one! 



1 comment:

  1. Great pics! We always had a hard time getting that signature profile ultrasound pic. My children were apprarently all too stubborn for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!