Shutterfly

I get pretty excited when it's time to do Christmas cards. I always ALWAYS try to write a letter telling about different happenings throughout the year.

Have you noticed that the "art" of sending Christmas cards is dying out? It's expensive to mail them I understand and the cards can get pricey but to give a gift to those you love for just a couple of dollars? I think it's worth it. So I'll keep sending Christmas cards til I'm old and gray - oh wait I'm already graying - the joys of having dark hair! That phrase doesn't work like it used to!!!

Once again, as a blogger, I was able to get in on Shutterfly's blogger program and I received 25 free Christmas cards.
Here is what I came up with!


5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Don't you LOVE!!! I do.
This picture was taken with daddy jumping up and down and being ridiculous. The ONLY way to get my babes to ALL look in the same direction and actually smile! Thanks Sweetheart!!

I have used this site several times because they have awesome discounts and freebies!
 I have gotten free Mother's Day cards
I have gotten discounted Calendars
And I've made some amazing coffee mugs for Grandparents!

In HIS Grip, 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!