Wheat, Corn, Milk and Sugar Free PANCAKES!!! Recipe #1

You have to try these amazing pancakes! We avoid wheat, corn, and corn syrup and my husband avoids milk so making breakfast is slightly difficult to do for everyone! I adapted this recipe to fit our needs and they are SOOO YUMMY!!!

Ann's Helfy Pancakes

3 eggs
1/2 cup water (or milk)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (or vegetable oil)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white rice flour
1 cup mashed fruit (blueberries, bananas, and strawberries are our favorites)

Mix it all together! For best results fry 4" pancakes in butter in a pan but a griddle probably works too. This is also really good to make the night before.  Cover and stick in the fridge and make them in the morning! I double this recipe and freeze the leftover pancakes for later snacks for the kids. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!