St. Patrick's Day

I have to say that I have never really done ANYTHING for St. Patrick's Day before except to make sure I wear green to avoid the annoying pinching! That is if I remember it! But yesterday I decided to make "green food!" We haven't been able to spend much time with my hubbie since he's been busily studying the last week or so and meals were the only time we saw him. To make it fun for everyone we had pea soup, Irish soda bread and brownies with green frosting and we all wore green! I'm pretty proud of our first attempt at celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Now maybe I should do some research to find out why exactly the day is celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!