Organizing a Baking Corner in Your Kitchen

Are you gearing up for some major baking and cooking this week? I know I am! So here's a task for you to help prep for that rush of kitchen business! I know it definitely has already helped me speed up my baking!

Ta Da! An organized baking corner!


Pretty self-explanatory really but I used paint sticks and small hooks for the measuring cups, spoons and a chip clip as a recipe holder. If you want to read more about where I find my "free" containers - go here


Oh and the recipe? Cookies and Cream Cookies - YUM! 


In HIS Grip, 
               

I am linked up with: 
    Growing Home

6 comments:

  1. i love the idea of hanging your measuring cups and spoons on the inside of the cabinet door. i'm always digging around for mine and that would be so much easier. might have to enlist my hubby to do that for me. :o)

    those cookies sound yummy...betty crocker's website has an unbelievable mint chocolate chip cookie recipe that has made me quite popular with my friends. the best part is you start with sugar cookie mix. :o) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint stick idea for the measuring items. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at that made me want to get in my kitchen and reorganize!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! I don't have a corner like this in my kitchen, but maybe I could come up with something! (For some reason, the one spot that would be perfect has no electrical outlet, so I can't use mixers or anything in that spot!)

    Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! We only have one cupboard though, so I'll have to find away around that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for organization tips. Love this idea to keep things simple.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing and encouragement to me! If you have a question or comment that you would like to ask, feel free to comment below or email me at Ann@StringerMama.com! I look forward to hearing from you!